Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A trip across the world starts with a road trip to Colorado...

In a massive rush to get everything sorted for perhaps the most exotic of adventures to date, there is still one last journey to be made with the family.  I have had the pleasure of driving the vast expanse of agriculture and dodgy truck-stops that make up the Great Plains several times, however, this trip will be something special. A 'one last hurrah' of the Larsen men before I emigrate to Indonesia. I can only imagine the drive will be filled with beef jerky, great tunes, at least one good sunrise/sunset, as well as mild to excessive farting. 
The destination being Golden, Colorado for cousin Leif's wedding. I can't help but think of it as two-fold, offering a chance to see my extended family before I go. It is especially awesome, complete with cake and an open bar. 
I take off for Indonesia next week, and I will have the honor and privilege to learn and live in a beautiful country for two years.  But first, a cheeky trip with the legendary Larsen men. 


No comments:

Post a Comment